We are now accepting entries for this year’s Golden Apple Educator Award! Entrants must be a Freedom Member* and an employee at a Harford or Baltimore County school (public or private).
1. TWO First Place – $2,000 Awards
2. TWO Second Place – $1,000 Awards
3. TWO First Runner-Up – $500 Awards
4. TWO Second Runner-Up $500 Awards
To enter, submit an entry form and essay. The essay must describe how you would use the funds and why you should be the one to win! Scoring favors proposals demonstrating the greatest impact on local schools, classes, students, and/or the community at large.
Freedom Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer EIGHT Annual Educator Awards of $2,000, $1,000, $500 and $500, four each to Harford and Baltimore County Education Employees who may be a deserving teacher, school administrator or school support employee.
Scoring favors submissions with the greatest impact and creativity with a strong preference for ideas/initiatives that are sustainable over multiple years.
.TO ENTER: Complete the entry form and submit an essay that explains why you deserve the award. Your essay may address any or all of the following questions:
- What is your creative idea or initiative to benefit your students, your class, or your school? If you win this award, how will you make it happen using the funds from this award?
- How will your idea or initiative support or improve the learning experience of your students or benefit your classroom or school overall?
- Will your idea or initiative benefit the overall community? If yes, how so?
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges made up of Freedom employees, volunteers and community partners.
- Entry deadline is May 31, 2024
- Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact award recipients by June 21, 2024
LEARN ABOUT THE EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS OFFERED TO HARFORD AND BALTIMORE COUNTY EDUCATORS- EXPLORE THE REST OF THE GOLDEN APPLE PROGRAM!
*New members are also welcome to apply!