HCEA and HCESC Members Can Apply for $1k Award
Freedom Federal Credit Union gives an Annual Golden Apple Plus Educator Award of $1,000 to a Freedom member. The member must be a deserving teacher, school administrator or school support employee. Scoring favors the plan with the greatest impact on local schools, classes, students, and/or the community at large. 1st and 2nd Runner-up awards are given for $250.00 each.
- Must be a Freedom Federal Credit Union Member
- Must be enrolled in Freedom’s Golden Apple Plus Program
- Must be a member of HCEA or HCESC
To enter, complete the entry form below and submit an essay that explains why you, as a teacher or education employee, deserve this award. Your essay may address any or all of the following questions:
- What is your creative idea to benefit your students, your class or your school that this money would help you complete?
- Will you take a continuing education class or classes to improve your own education and expertise (be specific) and how will that improve learning by your students?
- Will you purchase supplies for your school or classroom and how will it help improve learning by your students? If so, explain how.
- Will your idea, training, or purchases affect the Harford County Community? If yes, how so?
Please submit your Golden Apple Plus Educator Award Entry Form and essay to email@example.com by May 1. All entries will be reviewed by a panel of Freedom employees, volunteers and community partners.
Entry deadline: May 1, 2017 Submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A winner will be announced by June 15, 2017.