Freedom Federal Credit Union is excited to introduce our new and improved financial management tool, MoneySmart, now available to all Freedom Members for FREE. MoneySmart will replace the current financial management tool, My Financial Advisor, effective September 30th.
MoneySmart makes it easier to manage money, monitor spending and actually see where your money goes. If you want to save money, improve financial health and make financial management easier, this is great news for you.
**Important Information for Current My Financial Advisor Users**
Your Freedom Federal Credit Union deposit account history for the past 90 days will carry over into the new MoneySmart tool. However, the remaining budgeting information you have saved within My Financial Advisor will not automatically carry over to the new MoneySmart system. We recommend you export your existing information, prior to September 30th, to ensure no loss of data.
You can export your My Financial Advisor budgeting information by following these simple steps:
1. Log into Home Banking
2. Click on the “My Financial” Tab
3. Click on “Budget” located on the blue tool bar
4. Select the month you would like to download and click “Export” on the right hand side of the window.
5. Save the file
We apologize for any inconvenience this transition may cause.
Please export your data from My Financial Advisor by 11:59 PM on September 30th to preserve your data.
- Benefits of MoneySmart:
- A more complete financial picture, with the ability to sync your accounts from more than 17,000 financial institutions.
- Automatically tagged and categorized transactions, so it’s easier to understand spending habits.
- Better visual tracking of your progress, allowing you to reach financial goals quicker and easier.
- A cashflow calendar that shows what is coming in and going out.
MoneySmart makes it easier than ever to stay on track, set goals, and maintain your finances responsibly.