What you will need to join Freedom Federal Credit Union

Youth Account table graphic

What you will need to Join:
1. A U.S. Government issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, state or military ID)
2. Social security number or Individual Tax ID (ITIN) for you
3. Proof of Address for you (Current Dirver’s license accepted as proof of address, providing address shown is accurate.)
4. $1 minimum to create a new account ownership share (Regular savings and Youth savings)
5. If you are opening an account for a minor you will need the minor’s date of birth and a social security number or individual tax identification number (ITIN) for the minor.