Freedom Starts Here
You May Join Freedom if You:
- Live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Harford County.
- Are the immediate family member of a member, or an immediate family member of a person eligible for membership, regardless of where you live. (Immediate family members are spouse, domestic partner, parent, step-parent, children, step-children, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-sibling, grandchild, step-grandchild—you get the picture.)
What You’ll Need to Join:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax
Identification Number (ITIN) or your Business EIN
- A U.S. government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s
License, Passport, State or Military ID)
- $1 minimum to create your ownership share (Regular Savings and Youth Savings)
- A credit or debit card, U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account, or cash if opening at a branch.