Member Impact Alert
Freedom will communicate information impacting our Members on this page.
January 3, 2022: Update to Freedom FCU Lobby Availability
Freedom’s top priority continues to be serving you and your financial needs in a way that is safe and effective for both you and our Team. Due to staffing disruptions, and to ensure that each member has the adequate amount of time to satisfy their financial needs while in the branch, effective Tuesday, January 4, Freedom branch lobbies will be available by appointment-only. Drive-thru operations will continue to be available without an appointment.
We will continue to reevaluate our operational protocols in order to get back to normal branch availability as quickly as possible. As this situation continues to be fluid, we will communicate any additional changes to our branch operations on the Homepage of our website. Please check the Freedom website for any notifications prior to your visit.
While visiting our branches, the Freedom Team will be masked for the duration of your visit. Please consider keeping your mask on at all times, except when asked to remove them for identification purposes.
We also encourage you to take advantage of the many alternative ways to bank with Freedom remotely that do not require a visit to the branch:
- Online Banking – if you haven’t enrolled in Online Banking, you can do so HERE.
- The Mobile Banking.
- Live Chat with a Freedom Financial Service Representative.
- Reach Freedom’s Call Center at 800-440-4120.
We understand that these disruptions may be inconvenient. Thank you for your patience as we work through these challenging times together.
December 29, 2021: What You Should Know When Visiting a Freedom FCU Branch
The health and safety of all our members, and our employees, is a critical priority during these challenging times. With the Omicron variant on the rise, Freedom wants to ensure that all of your financial needs are met while doing so in a safe environment for all.
The following are some things to keep in mind while visiting one of Freedom’s branches:
- Masks are strongly encouraged while inside the lobby. All Freedom employees will be masked during your visit. Please consider keeping your mask on at all times, except when asked to remove them for identification purposes.
- Using our appointment scheduler is the best way to schedule the time you need with our Financial Services Representatives.
- Social Distancing. While inside the lobby, please continue to keep 6 feet apart.
- Alerts: As this situation is fluid and continues to change daily, we will communicate any changes to our branch operations on the Homepage of our website. Please check the Freedom website for any notifications prior to your visit.
We will continue to focus on additional cleaning protocols around high-touch areas throughout the day, and hand sanitizer is available at all branches.
Additionally, there are many alternative ways to bank with Freedom that don’t require a visit to the branch.
Our digital and online resources are a great option for self-service and account access through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app. From each, you can make payments and deposits, view transactions, check balances, transfer funds and more. Your accounts are accessible 24/7. Our mobile banking app, and our Remote Deposit service, make it easy for you to deposit your checks, anywhere and anytime, right from your phone.