System Requirements for Depositing a Check by Scanner
You may also want to review Frequently Asked Questions about Scanning a Check for Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture Disclosure.
The minimum supported computer environments include:
- Windows XP with Internet Explorer 7+, or Vista with Internet Explorer 7+
- Windows XP or Vista, with Firefox 2+
- Mac OS X 10.6 with Safari 3+
- *Safari on Mac OS X v10.6+ must be run in 32-bit mode
- Mac OS X 10.6 with Firefox 2+
- Windows 7+
- High Speed Internet Connection
- TWAIN compliant document scanner (Most scanner software supports the TWAIN specification, but not all. For the latest information for specific scanners, enter DeposZip from within Home Banking and click “Help with Scanners and Drivers” near the bottom of the New Deposit screen or consult with your scanner manufacturer for information on their support for TWAIN on your device.)
If you have questions about whether your system will work for depositing a scanned check, please contact us at 800-440-4120, by email to Member Services, or send us a secure message.