You May Join Freedom if You:
- Live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Harford County.
- Are the immediate family member of a current Freedom member (such as spouse, domestic partner, parent, step-parent, children, step-children, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-sibling, grandchild, step-grandchild—you get the picture.)
What You’ll Need to Join:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax
Identification Number (ITIN) or your Business EIN
- A U.S. government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s
License, Passport, State or Military ID)
$5 minimum to create your ownership share (Regular
- A credit or debit card, U.S. checking or savings
account to fund your new account, or cash if opening
at a branch.