How do I transfer a balance from another credit card to my Freedom Credit Card?

To submit a Visa Balance Transfer Request:

  1. Complete the Credit Card Balance Transfer Request Form, located on Freedom’s website.
  2. You will receive an email with a completed copy of the form.
  3. The transfer may take up to 14 days (about 2 weeks) to post on the account being paid off. Please continue making your minimum monthly payment until you see the transfer has taken place.

*To complete the request, you’ll need to have a 20-day payoff and all card and payment address information.

Common next steps