HCAR Retail Banking Program
Experience the value of Freedom’s REALTOR® Advantage program.
- Earn $100 for opening a new Checking Account with deposit of $100 within 60 days of account opening.2
- Annual Bonus Skip-A-Pay opportunity on eligible loans.
HCAR Business Banking Program
Separate your REALTOR® finances from your personal finances with a Business Banking Account from Freedom.
Earn $100 for opening a new Business Checking Account with deposit of $100 within 60 days of account opening.1
Additional Program Benefits
- Get a .25% rate reduction on select loans when you meet criteria
- Access to free educational seminars offered exclusively for HCAR members
- Bonus Skip-A-Pay opportunity on eligible
- HCAR members may apply for a special bonus VISA Platinum Rewards credit card with a 0% APR introductory rate!3 This is a specially designed card just for HCAR members. Members earn 1 CURewards point for every $1 dollar spent and points are redeemable for cash, merchandise, gift cards and airline miles. With most other card providers you would have 4 separate cards to get those rewards. Freedom offers one card that does it all, the only card you’ll need in your wallet!3
Freedom offers a wide range of competitively priced mortgage options. Participating HCAR member clients can receive a $50 “Thank You” gift card at settlement of their Freedom mortgage loan.
1 $100 bonus will be issued when a new Freedom Business Banking membership is established along with a new Business Checking Account and you make a $100 deposit. Bonus is placed on hold until deposit is made. If the $100 deposit is not made within 60 days of account opening, the bonus will be withdrawn.
2 Second $100 bonus will be issued when a new Freedom Retail/Consumer membership is established along with a new retail Checking Account and you make a $100 deposit. Bonus is placed on hold until deposit is made. If the $100 deposit is not made within 60 days of account opening, the bonus will be withdrawn.
3 0% APR is an introductory rate for purchases only posted to your account during the first nine months following the opening of the account, after which it reverts to the current Visa Platinum Rewards rate based on the member’s credit score at the time the account was established. After the introductory period, rates will range from 9.50% APR to 17.50% APR based on your credit worthiness. The APR varies with market changes based on Prime Rate. Rates are effective as of February 1, 2016 and subject to change. The Introductory APR for purchases may be ended and the prevailing non-introductory APR applied, if you are 60 days late in making a payment.