How do I make a rollover contribution to my IRA from my other retirement account?

A Freedom representative would be happy to assist you with completing a rollover of your qualified pension fund, thrift plan, or retirement benefit into your Freedom IRA. Please consult a qualified tax advisor before you proceed. When you are ready to initiate your rollover, please contact us at 1-800-440-4120 or visit a branch location for assistance. You may also find additional information on our IRA resource page.

Common next steps