Personal Loans and Lines-of-Credit
Holds funds in a Freedom Share Savings Account, or a Share Certificate Account. As you pay down the balance, more funds become available for your use.
- Great rate—currently Freedom Regular Share Savings dividend rate plus 3.00%
- A great way to establish credit
- Repayment is easy with Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction through your employer or any recurring government payment
Consolidate high rate credit cards, and other high rate loan bills into one convenient, affordable loan.
- Lower your monthly payment and pay down debt faster
- Repayment is safe, secure and fast with Direct Deposit, or Payroll Deduction and online Bill Payer, offered free of charge with any Freedom Checking Account option and at least one monthly payment
A personal variable-rate line of credit from Freedom is a revolving line of credit that you can use whenever and for whatever you need. You can use it as overdraft protection for your checking account, or to “loan” yourself funds when you need them. It functions much like a credit card. Simply apply, then Freedom will establish your APR and maximum credit limit. Once approved there is no need to re-apply unless you would like an increase in your credit limit.
Take advantage of Freedom’s current variable- rate Line-of-Credit as low as 7.25% APR.1
Why a Personal (Variable Rate) Line-of-Credit?
- Better rates and more flexible terms than most credit cards
- Get money when needed with easy access2
- Reoccurring access to funds2
- Access funds via branch withdrawal, electronic transfer to checking, ATM, or debit card
- Can be used as overdraft protection for Freedom checking accounts
1 APR is ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE. Variable rate based on prime +4, with a maximum of up to 13.50% APR, equal to prime +10. Available to members who meet credit criteria. Rates are subject to change.
2 Funds available up to member’s approved credit limit as the balance is paid down.