Freedom is continuing to work with Intuit and our online banking provider to reach a resolution for the connectivity issues our business members are experiencing with QuickBooks.
In the meantime, please utilize the alternative method below to download transactions from within online banking:
In your Freedom Online Banking Account:
- Click the Download/Export button at the top of the account transaction history.
- Select the date range you wish to import and the QBO file type.
- Once downloaded, the file can then be imported into QuickBooks.
In your QuickBooks Account:
- Navigate to Transactions-Bank Transactions.
- On the right-hand side, click the drop down menu on Link Account and select Upload from File.
- Import your QBO file to manually upload transactions.
This alternative method will allow business members to keep their transaction register up to date while a permanent fix is in the works.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will send out a notification once the issue has been fully resolved. In the meantime, if there is any assistance Freedom can provide, please let us know.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding