How to Set Reoccurring Loan Payments in Online Banking
Log-in to Online Banking and click the “Additional” tab. Click “Continue” to bring up the ACH Loan Payment screen. This screen shows what information you will need to set up a one-time or reoccurring loan payment. You will need:
- routing number
- account number
- savings or checking account number
- a valid email address
Select “Proceed” and the below screen will appear:
You must fill in each field, including “Account Nickname”. An account nickname is a name to help you remember where the loan payment is coming from; such as BOA for Bank of America or Navy for Navy Federal, etc.
Click “Submit” and the following screen will appear:
- Select which payment account, if you have set up more than one financial institution.Enter the information about the paying financial institution.
- Choose the loan you are paying.The current frequency of your loan payment will show.
- Select the amount of payment. you can choose regular payment, payment due, or key in a different amount
- Choose a frequency for the loan payment: one time, monthly, biweekly, or weekly. **Please note that semi-monthly payment is not an option.** If you have semi-monthly payments on your loan setup, a message will appear for you to contact us for assistance.
- Enter the starting date that the payment is to be made. You can click on the field to bring up a calendar and select a payment date.
Once that information has been submitted, a verification screen pops up:
— If payment information is correct, click “Create Payment”
— If corrections need to be made, click “Cancel” and begin again